Yesterday I had my friend Megan over all day from 10 in the morning, to 7:30 at night. We made pretty art papers and we traded rubberbands. Oh!! Speaking of rubberbands - there is something new! My Mom found out on a blog an idea that is GREAT! Because what you do is you go to Walmart or Target and buy some big pretty containers, and then cut a hole in the top, and buy tickets. If you do chores around the house, you will earn tickets! After you earn tickets, once you have enough, you trade your tickets in for some prizes, like a new DS game for 100 tickets, a pack of rubberbands for 10 tickets.
Speaking of tickets - I had 35 tickets, but I traded in 20 so that leaves me with 15 tickets. Do you know why I traded in the tickets? For 2 new packs of RUBBER BANDS!!!! Now all total amount of rubberbands I have = 60 something.
That's all. Have a great couple days!

Cool! I wonder what kind of shaped bands you got? Matthew collects them too. Maybe you two can compare what you have!
ReplyDeleteOh, Katie, I heard about rubberbands! They come in different animal shapes, right? And you have 60?????? That's amazing! I'm wondering how many different colors you have!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie - New rubberbands?!?! You lucky girl -but you have been doing your chores, so you earned them! Good for you! What do you want next time you cash in your tickets?
ReplyDelete