THANKS FOR BEING HERE!

Thanks for visiting "Katie's Happiness!"
All posts are typed by me, the Mom, but are coming directly from Katie. Please be kind in your comments. Katie wanted to start a blog because of my blog, and I encourage her to share her words and insite with others. I'm so glad you stopped by!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Day!

Hi everybody! Welcome to my blog again! Yesterday my Mom put our first picture on my blog - and I'm very excited about that, and I hope you enjoy my post. A few minutes ago we were just watching Disney Channel on the TV and we just finished watching Hannah Montana.

Oh! I forgot to tell you that my Dad went to work at some very cool places around the country and I got sick, so we were about to go to Wisconsin but we didn't get to because I got sick. I feel very upset about that. But when my Dad gets home, we might get a hamster.

A few weeks ago we went to the beach with a few friends of ours. We had a whole bunch of fun. The best part of it was if you want to go on the other side of the rope in the water, you had to pass a test. And I passed the test. Wow! I feel very proud of that.
The End.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie - I am so proud of you that you passed the swimming test!! You are a great swimmer!! So, if you get a hamster, what will you name it? Love you!!! Auntie

    ReplyDelete