THANKS FOR BEING HERE!

Thanks for visiting "Katie's Happiness!"
All posts are typed by me, the Mom, but are coming directly from Katie. Please be kind in your comments. Katie wanted to start a blog because of my blog, and I encourage her to share her words and insite with others. I'm so glad you stopped by!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Plans for this week

Today we will be going to see a movie with our next door neighbor, Megan. The movie is called Ramona and Beezus. After we go to see the movie, we might go swimming at my cousins house. They are my best cousins. I have a whole bunch of other cousins, but they live in New York.

And tomorrow I think we are just, like, sort of, tomorrow we are going to my Aunties house. I don't know what we are going to do there, because every single day we have to talk out what we are going to do.  And if we want to go to the park, we just have to talk it out. Usually my Mom gets home at 3, or 4, or 5, and she comes over to Aunties house and picks us up. Tomorrow we will be going to dinner and we hope we have  good time.

Everyone who is out there and looking at my blog - I hope you like it. I love yours, too.

I'll be back later to tell you about the movie - so don't go away!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment