THANKS FOR BEING HERE!

Thanks for visiting "Katie's Happiness!"
All posts are typed by me, the Mom, but are coming directly from Katie. Please be kind in your comments. Katie wanted to start a blog because of my blog, and I encourage her to share her words and insite with others. I'm so glad you stopped by!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Movie Post Update - Ramona & Beezus

Today we went to see the movie Ramona & Beezus - I told you about it on my other post.

(My Mom says the girl who plays Ramona looks like me. We have the same hair cut. Mom says she is cute!)

What we did is first we went and got slushies and popcorn with everybody else - then we went into the movie theater and the movie started right when we walked in. There were some emotional parts (some of the Moms were crying at the emotional parts.) One of the parts was when a C-A-T died. It was upsetting. But the rest of the parts were pretty funny. The funniest part was when Ramona emptied all of the tooth paste into the sink. That was my favorite part.

I hope you like this post - again, my name is Katie.

Good Night every body.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie - this sounds like a great movie! I think I will take Uncle to go see this movie. Thanks for the update! Love you! Auntie

    ReplyDelete