Hi everybody! I haven't done a post in a while because I sort of forgot about my blog. But I remember today - so now I'm doing a post!
Tuesday Night - 2010
Everybody - I start school next week. Today we went to Kohl's and we bought me some brand new shoes. We bought these for me and these for Ellie. I also got these.
Mom and Dad bought me some new clothes for school, too.
Tomorrow, the most exciting thing will be happening. My cousin/friend Maggie will be coming over. We might be doing some secret stuff (shhhhhhhhhh!)
By the way, I am 7!!! (My mom is the best.) When I'm 7 years old - she gives me my own blog!! Whew! I feel good. I just got that all out!
Gotta go to bed! Good Night Everybody!
Hi Katie - I've been waiting for a new post from you! I love your new shoes, and I can't wait to see them! Love, Auntie.
ReplyDeleteKatie...I just looked at the new shoes you got for school. LOVE them!!! I'll bet you even picked outfits that sort of match the shoes!! I like Ella's shoes, too.
ReplyDeleteI know I haven't been commenting on your blog recently, but I'm looking forward to hearing how things are going in school.
Peggy