THANKS FOR BEING HERE!

Thanks for visiting "Katie's Happiness!"
All posts are typed by me, the Mom, but are coming directly from Katie. Please be kind in your comments. Katie wanted to start a blog because of my blog, and I encourage her to share her words and insite with others. I'm so glad you stopped by!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Katie's Month

Hi Everyone! I am getting better, because I was sick - but I feel very good now!

And I hope you like this post because I have a friend birthday party coming up. But we don't know when it can be because I got a little cold. So, that is why.

I love everybody out there who will be looking at my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie - This is Auntie. I am so glad you are feeling better! I had so much fun going to the park with you and Ella, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! I will read it every day!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!! So glad you're feeling better!! This blog is pretty cool! I like reading about what's going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete