Hi! I turned 7 since my last post. Because my birthday was June 29th!
I have been playing outside, going in the pool, playing with friends, and I hope you like my blog.
We were supposed to go to Wisconsin this weekend, but I got a bad cold. So we are staying home and I am making up stories all day long. I wrote a book about my life. Mom said it is good.
My mom helped me with helped me with this blog. It is magical. I like it.
Bye!
Hi Sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog posting and am looking forward to lots more! Sorry we couldn't all get together this weekend - but I will be home to spend some fun days together soon. Keep posting and I will keep reading.
Love,
Daddy
Hi Katie Girl! I am really proud of the great job you are doing with your blog! I am so happy to do this with you - you are a very creative little girl!! Love you lots!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mommy
Happy Belated Birthday, Katie. This is just so much fun!!
ReplyDelete