THANKS FOR BEING HERE!

Thanks for visiting "Katie's Happiness!"
All posts are typed by me, the Mom, but are coming directly from Katie. Please be kind in your comments. Katie wanted to start a blog because of my blog, and I encourage her to share her words and insite with others. I'm so glad you stopped by!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Home from Disney!

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been posting a lot of posts. So now, I have a lot that I want to tell you about.

I was just in Disney!!! We went to Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and we swam a lot during our trip. I liked our hotel room because the faucet for the bathtub was in the ceiling!!! It was SO COOL!

Today, June 7th, I just finished school! I am now officially a 3rd Grader! And guess how long we get off for the summer? Two and a half months!

I plan on doing a whole bunch of fun things this summer. I am going to sign up for FOUR activities this summer. My activities are:
  1. Gymnastics
  2. Ballet
  3. Soccer
  4. Sculpture
I hope you have a great summer. I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie - I'm so happy to read your latest post. Disney was so much fun!!! We can't wait to go next year! So you are going to take a sculpture class this summer? That will be fun! Can't wait to see what you make! Love you! Auntie.

    ReplyDelete