THANKS FOR BEING HERE!

Thanks for visiting "Katie's Happiness!"
All posts are typed by me, the Mom, but are coming directly from Katie. Please be kind in your comments. Katie wanted to start a blog because of my blog, and I encourage her to share her words and insite with others. I'm so glad you stopped by!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What I've Been Doing

HI!!!  I went to New York and I saw the Statue of Liberty. It looks so small because we were on the ferry.
And when we got there, we saw my baby cousin and my aunt and uncle. My baby cousin is so cute because he grabs my finger and takes me places. And while we were there, we got to have the best pizza in the whole entire world. Not literally. But, it's not really a fact. It's my opinion.
We also went to Hershey, PA. We made our own chocolate Hershey bars. They were so good. And that was when I was in New York.

But now, since I am home, I have started to really like to play school with my sister. So, earlier today my Mommy and me cleaned up the basement. And we made me my own bin of school supplies for when I play school. How I did that, was I was at school and they had a book fair, so I took a whole bunch of the teaching books (now I have like 15 or so). And I have my own bin of school supplies for playing school.

Sometimes, when my sister doesn't want to play school with me, then I will usually have imaginary people. But it is fun. It's ok if my sister doesn't want to play, because I have three names of students. One is Kaitlyn, Tom, and Emma. And that is what I like to do from now on.

But what my sister does, when she is not playing school with me, she is upstairs and she is playing our Wii. Oh, and just if you are wondering what a Wii is . . . it is something that is kind of like a video game, except they make these Wii remotes and they are very cool.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Katie!!!! I am so glad you finally updated your blog!!!! You sure have been busy, but it sounds like you are having a lot of fun!! I can't wait for your next blog update! How about writing something this weekend? Love you squoshes and squoshes and squoshes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, looks like you had a great time in New York with your cousin. And that PIZZZZZA!!!! Yummmmmmmm! And you topped it off with chocolate?? Perfect!
    Sounds like you are practicing to be a teacher when you get older. I know some pretty cool people who are teachers.
    Looking forward to more posts!!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - great blog entry. I enjoyed reading about your New York and Hershey, Pennsylvania experiences, but I especially loved hearing that you are enjoying playing school with Ella-Bella. Looking forward to more blog postings about your life and what you are doing soon.

    Love,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie Girl... I am so glad you posted on your blog. I love to read all about everything you are doing in your life. Maybe when Maggie is over, she can be one of your students. She would love that. Miss you Katie Girl and look forward to seeing you.

    Happy Halloween, hope you get alot of candy.

    Love Auntie 2E

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Katie its your friend Megan i like your room its cool like u. my mom showed me your blog i like it. See you on the bus. By!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Katie its your bff Megan again i saw the picture of the pizza did u save any for me? see you later.

    ReplyDelete