THANKS FOR BEING HERE!

Thanks for visiting "Katie's Happiness!"
All posts are typed by me, the Mom, but are coming directly from Katie. Please be kind in your comments. Katie wanted to start a blog because of my blog, and I encourage her to share her words and insite with others. I'm so glad you stopped by!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Rockstar Room!

Hi! I am finally doing a new post!

And I have a lot to talk about!

I just got a new room last week. We painted it light blue, and it was SO FUN! It took us the whole entire weekend to paint my room. I thought that it would take longer. But since I haven't painted my room in a long time, I didn't know that it would take that short. The wall paper was a pain in the bottom to take off. And the night that we took the wall paper off, I was really really tired. And my whole entire family was gloomy. And the thing that I had most fun with was sleeping in it for the first time. I went to my friends birthday party and I had a sleep over there and while I was gone, my mom and dad finished my room. When I got back, I had a smile on my face!

The day that I came home from my friends house, it was 83 degrees out. So my dad put out the sprinkler, but the water was very cold. So I came in after 5 or 10 minutes. But after that, I sat down and we watched the movie Tangled.

I'll be back soon, but I'll make sure it will not be longer than a month!!!

Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Katie, I LOVE your new room!! What a cool place to sleep AND to chill!

    Glad to see your new post, too. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - I am so happy that you finally updated your blog! I love the new header, and I love your new room too! I can't wait for you to write some more posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute room. I love the hands on the headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Katie, we're getting close to that month mark you mentioned! Time for a new post! (I'll do the same!).

    ReplyDelete